39 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountryAustraliaRegionVictoriaVintage2019A belter of a wine - smashingly good and pacey. A breezy nose of squeezed lime, melons and fresh pineapple. This has a bright, tangy palate of citrus fruit and crunchy cranberry with a fine white tannic structure and tight finish.
Grape: Sauvignon - Semillon Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Organic: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: The freshness of this wine screams out for the same with food - panfried garlic asparagus with salad, pork or chicken stirfry, a cold seafood platter.
Quintessentially Australian, this range offers consistent quality, hugely appealing, commercial wine styles that have gained a loyal following. Reflecting our skill and experience in seeking out the very best of Australia, our wines capture ideal climatic conditions and pure varietal definition.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.