48 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FruityCountrySouth AfricaRegionWestern CapeVintage2020An elegant wine with distinct roasted coffee beans and rich dark chocolate flavours. Delicious with roast venison or chocolate mousse!
Grape: Pinotage Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: The perfect accompaniment to roast venison and dark chocolate mousse.
Imbuko Wines is situated on the farm Uitkyk, near Wellington in the heart of the Boland Winelands. Co-founder and Managing Director Theunis van Zyl has been part of the wine industry for more than 20 years. Imbuko, meaning “Admiration for…..” in Xhosa, which serves as one of South Africa’s eleven official languages and the native tongue of our most famous citizen, Nelson Mandela.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.