10 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & ComplexCountryUSARegionCaliforniaVintage2018Smooth and silky Pinot from one of California's top producers. Sourced predominately from estates that are defined by their proximity to the coast and Russian River climate, the wine displays vivid crimson and aromas of violet, Morello cherry, and black tea. Velvet tannins on the palate ride along a juicy backbone of flavours such as cranberry, blood orange, and damson plum. The finish is long, powered behind a crisp acidity and appealing red clay-like minerality.
Grape: Pinot Noir Sub Region: Sonoma County Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Enjoy with honey glazed duck!
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.